Training & Safety
Safety Is Our Main Concern!
- HELMETS ARE REQUIRED AND MUST BE WORN.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult who rides with them.
- Know and obey Indiana Traffic Laws.
- Always ride on the right and ride in single file when you are in traffic.
- When you stop, please pull off the road.
- Our guards will monitor your safety at busier crossings.
- Practice safe and courteous riding habits.
- Sag vehicles with cell phones will patrol the routes and can help with mechanical and physical breakdowns.
- Please carry tools for minor repairs.
The day of ride emergency number is 219-246-2033. Please leave this number with friends or family members and we will make every effort to reach you.