Camping, unique B&B’s, hotels, motels, and vacation home rentals abound in our Casual Coast. Click on Where to Stay or contact Indiana Dunes Tourism at 800-283-8687, email@example.com or www.indianadunes.com.
Things to Do
If you’d like to stay just a little bit longer on our Casual Coast:
- Bike again. Stay over and bike on Sunday. Contact us for ideas and routes. You can take the trails to Chicago and back!
- Shop ‘til you drop, and then shop some more. We’ve got casual to designer, outlet mall to boutique.
- Food, do we have food. Dine homestyle to gourmet up and down our Casual Coast.
- Produce so fresh it squeaks! Stock up at our renowned farm stands and orchards.
- Any energy left? Take in a movie at our old-fashioned drive-in theater.
- Or create your own itinerary. Check out Indiana Dunes Tourism.
- Come to the Valparaiso Family YMCA - Contact Jodi Jackson for a Day Pass if you are from out of town 219-462-4185 x233
Some of our favorites places are:
- Albanese Candy Company
- Art Barn
- Beef Mart
- Binder Jeweler
- County Line Orchard
- Fair Oaks Farms
- Family Express
- Garwood Orchards
- Hoosier Bat Co.
- Johnson’s Farm Produce
- Marilyn’s Bakery
- Riley's Railhouse
- Schoolhouse Shop
- South Bend Chocolate Company
- Williams Orchard